Hey! We offer convenient quick access to Skyward 150. In this guide, I’ll walk you through the steps to log in to Peoria Public Schools’ Skyward system so you can easily access all the school information you need.
Step 1: Accessing the Login Page
- Open up your web browser, buddy.
- Type in the following URL: https://skystu.psd150.org/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsSky/seplog01.w
- Hit the Enter key, and the login page for Peoria Public Schools’ Skyward system will pop up.
Step 2: Filling in the Credentials
- On the login page, look for the input boxes labelled “Login ID” and “Password.”
- In the “Login ID” box, enter your personal login account. Usually, it’s assigned to you by the school system administrator.
- In the “Password” box, type in your personal login password. If you forget it, no worries! You can use the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link to reset it.
- Ensure you enter the account and password correctly, my friend.
Step 3: Logging into the Skyward System
- After filling in the credentials, click the “Sign In” button to log in.
- If your account and password are correct, the system will verify your identity and log you into Peoria Public Schools’ Skyward system.
- Once logged in successfully, you’ll have access to school information, student details, class schedules, grades, attendance records, and more, all related to you.
- If you forget your login account or password, use the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link to reset it. Depending on the system settings, you may need to provide some verification information to complete the password reset process.
Peoria Public School-District #150 Famnily Access
What is Family Access？
Family Access provides parents access to’students’ school information through the Internet. Parents will be able to access information in the following areas：
Provide email contact information
Update phone numbers and address information
Student Demographic Information
Emergency contact information
Detailed and summary information
View student performance on state and local assessments
Access to student schedule for the current academic year
Access to District and school events through a common calendar
Check food service balance
Make payments to food service account
Pay Student Fees
Pay annual school fees
Why should I enroll in Family Access？
Family Access will allow you instant access to your student’s information. Creating an account will Provide another opportunity for you to participate in your child’s education.
How do Ienroll in Family Access？
Complete the attached enrollment application and return it to the address listed at the bottom of the application. One application wil provide access to information for all of your children enrolled in Peoria Public Schoois. Within two weeks of receipt of your application, you will receive your username and password along with a set of directions on how to use Family Access in the mail.
Where can I find more information？
To read more about Family Access and see some sample screens, please visit wwW.psd150.org and scroll over “‘Students and Parents” and click on “Family Access.” You can also email specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 672-6761.